- Breast cancer Kills almost 400, 000 women worldwide each year
- Nearly 44,000 women and around 350 men are diagnosed with breast cancer each year
- Nearly 12,500 women and approximately 70 men die from the disease each year
- 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with Breast Cancer
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death amongst women
- The cancer most common to women in the world
- Finding a lump at stage I offers better than a 95% chance of full recovery.
WHAT IS THE BREAST CHEK KIT?
It is a patented FDA registered Class 11 medical device that makes breast self examinations easier, more efficient and more effective. It consists of a lubricant sealed between two layers of polyurethane. The bottom layer remains stable while the top layer of the aid moves freely over the breast tissue. The encased lubricant allows a woman's fingertips to glide smoothly over the entire chest wall. Customers say their ability to find an irregularity is improved by an estimated 1000% or more!
The Breast Chek Aid not only Encourages Women through its affordability and ease of use, but also Empowers Women through self examination as it aids early detection of any changes in one's breast tissue.
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET....
The Breast Chek kit comes complete with the Breast Chek Aid, resealable heavy-duty foil storage pouch and 'Directions For Use" booklet with complete directions for proper use and a monthly journal for tracking your results.
Breast Chek Video Demonstration